如何描述“下大雨”被淋成“落汤鸡”?

来源:中国日报网 作者: 发表时间:2016-06-22 14:55

又到雨季,出门别忘记带伞,小心遇到“大雨”秒变“落汤鸡”。一起看学习一下下面这些花样表达吧。

The hiking is cancelled since it's raining cats and dogs.

徒步旅行被取消了,因为下着倾盆大雨。

Because of the heavy rain, he was late for school.

由于下大雨,他上学迟到了。

It was raining heavily yesterday when school was over. I was all wet when I got home.

昨天放学的时候在下大雨。我到家时全身都湿了。

I'm saying that it's pouringoutside.

我是说外面在下大雨。

If it rains hard we have to put off the match.

如果下大雨,比赛只有延期。

Heavy thundery rain fell throughout Thursday.

星期四下了一整天的雷暴雨。

The climbers were trapped by a fierce storm which went on for days.

登山者被一连几天的强风暴雨给困住了。

Weather forecast said there would be a heavy down pour tomorrow.

天气预报说明天有大暴雨。

The River Frome had burst its banks after torrential rain.

暴雨过后弗罗姆河决堤了。

******

Neither of us had taken an umbrella and we arrived at the party looking like a pair of drowned rats.

我们两人都没带伞,到达晚会的时候看上去像落汤鸡。

My goodness, you're soaked through. Where's your car?

天哪,你都成落汤鸡了。你的车呢?

He was completely drenched by the rain.

他被雨淋得完全成了落汤鸡。

Unfortunately, Tom was caught in the rain.

真不幸,汤姆在雨中被淋成了落汤鸡。

We arrived home completely sodden.

我们回到家时已成落汤鸡了。

The shower stroked me to the skin.

阵雨淋得我像落汤鸡。

(中国日报网英语点津 yaning)

编辑:伟霞
对《如何描述“下大雨”被淋成“落汤鸡”?》表态
对《如何描述“下大雨”被淋成“落汤鸡”?》发表评论

滚动新闻

中国日报网